Cell Leader Report Form
Cell Leaders can use the report form below and save it to their computer.
Weekly Reflection Videos & Discussions
Week of January 21, 2024 (3rd Sunday in Ordinary Time)
Gospel Reading: Mark 1:14-20
Repentance – See the areas in our life where we are not living up to our calling or we are not staying close to our Lord Jesus and where we are turning away from God and we turn back to him.
Conversion – that we have a deep experience of that repentance, not just changing particular behavior, but that our thoughts, our heart, our mind, our soul experience a slow turning to the Lord.
We are called to Follow the Lord
- Reflect on the 3 themes (Repentance, Conversion and following the Lord) as they are lived out in your own personal life.
- What have been the challenges that you’ve found in these areas?
- What are areas where you see real growth?
- What are the areas where you feel a real joy in being closer to the Lord?
Lectio Divina: Mark 1:14-20 –
- Pay particular attention of how God is calling the Apostles.
- How is God calling us now? What is it that he is calling us to?
- What is it that we need to leave behind so that we can follow God along the way?
Week of February 11, 2024 (6th Sunday in Ordinary Time)
Gospel Reading: Mark 1:40-45
Questions for discussion:
Reflect on coming to the Lord with your deepest desires; your deepest needs and your deepest suffering; coming to the Lord in prayer from the depth of who you are. Have you done this previously? Have you done this in your daily prayer? Have you had the experience of Jesus’ deep compassion, his deep care, his desire to heal us?
Lectio Divina: Matthew 11:18-20
“Come to me, all you who labor and are burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart; and you will find rest for yourselves. For my yoke is easy, and my burden light.”